maanantai 12. tammikuuta 2015

Chocolate Factory trading cards

Couple weeks ago I did some eBay shopping and as a result these trading cards arrived on Friday. I bought Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trading cards, a complete basic set. There are also some collectible cards available, but those I have to buy separately.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory set has 90 cards that includes characters, scenes from the movie, a checklist and a title card. On the backside of each card there is some information.


I also bought one foil pack of these cards just to get the package for my collection. Every pack has 8 cards and there might also be a more rare special card included. There is also a collection album available for these cards and I have been hunting for it for years but no luck yet.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti