sunnuntai 14. toukokuuta 2017

Jack Skellington in Lavender Coffin

Yesterday I picked this up from the post-office and I'm so happy to have it in my collection! Jack Skellington collection doll in lavender purple coffin N-125 by JUN Planning. I found this from eBay by chance and got it for about 38€ because the seller had not mentioned TNBC at all in the item description.
      The Jack Skellington doll in this coffin box has hic mouth open with quite neutral expression on his face. He has the classic black and white outfit on (actual fabric) with no extra accessories. His limbs are poseable. The box I got has been on a display in direct sunlight for some time because the front cover is light pink and the interior lavender purple as the whole box should be, you can see the difference in the photos below. The box is about 43cm tall and the Jack himself 40cm tall.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti