keskiviikko 20. maaliskuuta 2019

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory soundtrack 12" Vinyl

I bought this Charlie and The Chocolate Factory 12" vinyl via eBay. The seller was Rarewaves outlet from UK and I really CANNOT recommend this seller. To keep this short and about the item as this should be - I ended up paying more to get this vinyl than the asking price originally was and seller stopped communicating complitely. I was lucky to at least get the item at the of it all.

But back to the item.
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory 12" vinyl by Warner Bros. Entertainment/Silva Screen Records in 2005. This is an EU version and there are 2 white/pink vinyls. At the end of it all I had to pay almost 30€ for this, eventhough the listing price including shipping was around 22€.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti