maanantai 20. maaliskuuta 2017

"With This Ring, I Ask You to Be Mine"

One of my treasures! Corpse Bride Wedding Vow & Skeleton Rings. They come in a lovely butterfly box, with the vow printed inside the box and in the bigger ring there are skeletons dancing and the smaller one has some kind of vine or barbed wire running around it. These are made by McFarlane and the whole item is quite nicely done. The rings are not silver, but maybe steel?
         I had been wanting this item for my collection for ages and then one day I found this from a gothic second hand FB group. A lady was selling this because she had bought it for her and her husbands wedding rings, but the size had been wrong. I don't recall how much I paid for this but it was probably something like 15-20€. I maybe got this in 2013.
        As soon as I got this I actually tried the ring on and it fits perfectly so for a slight moment I thought about having these as our wedding rings, but then we decided to get complitely unique rings when we got married in 2015.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti