keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2015

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory - special trading cards

There is also another post about trading cards and you can find it HERE!

These trading cards I bought from eBay couple months ago. In the earlier post you can see the basic set of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory cards and the set shown here is a bit more rare than the basic set.

I bought these holographic foil cards. It is a complete set of 9 trading cards. Other side of the card is holographic with different characters from the movie and the other side is puzzle-like.

Holographic Foil Cards

     R1    The Best Kind Of Prize is A Surprise!
     R2    There's No Knowing Where They're Going
     R3    I Eat More Candy!
     R4    I Want It Now!
     R5    Chewing Gum Is Really Gross, Chewing Gum I Hate The Most
     R6    Once Again You Really Shouldn't Mumble
     R7    WW (Oompa-Loompa in red)
     R8    WW (Oompa-Loompa in orange)
     R9    WW (Oompa-Loompa in green)



1 kommentti:

  1. Hello, my name is Quentin and I live in France. I've also been collecting Tim Burton items for a long time and I think I have some things that could interest you (for example a few unopened Batman Returns trading cards from 1992 or the Batman Returns movie book). You can find them on my blog. Tell me if you are interested. I'll put a link to your blog on mine. See you

    VastaaPoista