tiistai 20. helmikuuta 2018

Stick Boy and Match Girl in Love - Note Card and Figure Set

FINALLY IT IS MINE! Stick Boy and Match Girl in Love - Note Card and Figure Set by Dark Horse in 2004. The set includes Stick Boy and Match Girl PVC figures, 8 envelopes, 8 notecards with two different pictures and 2 story cards. Actually there should be only ONE story card according to the ad but the one I bought has two. The "matchbox" is 20cm x 13,5cm x 4cm and the figures are about 10cm tall.
    I bought this from the UK via eBay. I paid 70€ including shipping for this and the TNBC action figure set in the next post. The same seller was also selling the Voodoo Girl Box but I didn't win the auction for that one. So the Voodoo Girl Box is the very last item from the Tragic Toys for Girls and Boys series I still need to hunt down for my collection!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti